Friday, January 20, 2017

Happy Friday

Happy Friday. Well I purchased some new stamps via C.C. Designs Rubber Stamps & Dies. OMG I love these stamps. Here I used Lucy With Scarf SW1187 and love her.


I colored her using my topic markers and the design paper used was American Crafts 5th and Frolic. As you can see I embossed the white card with snow flakes.  Next I used my nestabilities oval die cuts.  Finally, cut out the banners and layered all of the pieces.




I just kept it simple to show off this cutie rubber stamp.  Thanks for taking a peek


I would like to enter the following challenges:

Color Crazy Craft Challenge - Week 3 "Anything Goes"
Crafting with friends - Challenge #35 "Anything Goes
Brown Sugar Challenge Blog #234 "Anything Goes"
Making Memories Crafting  Challenge #1 "Anything Goes"
QKR Stampede Challenge #227 "Anything goes or 1 for the kids
Post a Comment