Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Don't get beaten by the winter blues

Welcome Winter.  Today's share is a card I made for the The Bestie's Youtube Design Team Hop.   Thought I would use this for the challenge over at  Crafty Purple Frog Challenge.


 I am always looking for ways to make stamped/digi images be the main focus. Now on to my project.  The paper used is the new Christmas Line through Kaiser Crafts.   How awesome is that.  Love, Love, Love the paper. Instead of sequence for this shaker card I used seed beads that were a gift from my mom.   The cute snowflake, bells, and silver flowers used are or were Christmas Ornaments.   Of course, colored her with copics.  Thanks for stopping by and taking a peek.






I would Like to enter
Crafty Purple Frog Challenge

Don't get beaten by the winter blues
Post a Comment