Friday, December 2, 2016

Card For Fun



Welcome December.  Today's share is card for fun using Sherri Baldi Christmas digi image 8981 and Kiwi Lane Design's Templates






All supplies listed and video are at the bottom.



I am always looking for ways for digi stamp images to stand out.  One way that I like to do is make a mat for my image






Now on to my little shopping spree.  The background mats are templates from Kiwi Lane Designs.   How cool is that just simply trace and cut.  I love it.  It will come in handy if you are going to a crop or somewhere with limited space instead of die cut machine you can take these.   They have all kinds of great product.   Thank you Shelly Russett Kallach for assisting me with my little spree.  lol.  Hop on over and check out Kiwi Lane Designs.  If you order  just click the link go to Shellykallach.kiwilaneinstructor.com. You can also find her page on facebook here.  Thank you for stopping by. 


Lot of hugs.



















Post a Comment