Sunday, October 16, 2016

Halloween

Ok guys I have gotten into this Halloween year.  I am so loving the colors and have had a blast making this for my swap partner over Crafty Gals Life Crafty Swap on Facebook.  Hope She likes it.





 

Found those cute little bottles at Michaels for 60 % off.  I went a little crazy.  Lol







That cute little tag that says Boo 60% off of the package.  Yes score. 








Look at those cute little legs.  Yes, 60% off at MIchaels for the whole pack.







Ok loving the cute little spider on the top left had corner of the shaker embellishment..









Totally used cupcake liners for these.  One of the ladies the swap group posted she had seen rosettes made from cupcake liners.  Love it.  I am totally addicted now.   HeheheI. The actulally file folder I used to create the book was from Target dollar been.  Well....off to play some more.

Post a Comment