Craft Your Passion Challenge 306

Hi all it's time for another challenge over at Craft Your Passion
This week sponsor is Rick St. Dennis the prize will be
2 Single Images Of Choice Store.
 
https://www.zibbet.com/Rick1949
 
 
I chose this cutie
 
I thought it would be really neat to do something
totally different than what I would normally do. So...here it is..lol.  I used Recollections glitter paper, green card stock, and orange cardstock.  The lava lamp image I found svg file for free online.  The sequence trim came for the craft store JoAnn Fabric.  The sentiment used was from the cricut cartridge feeling groovy.  Lastly, I used copic markers to color.  Hope you
enjoy and thanks for stopping by. 
1 comment

Popular posts from this blog

Give Away

Check It Out

Scrapping4fun Challenge #73 "Add Stripes"