Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge


Wanted to share a card I made using my favorite

stamps House Mouse.  I

have wanted to try the Faber-Castell color pencils

for like ever but could

not find them anywhere.  Last weekend I was at

Hobby Lobby and

waaalaaaa there they were right in front of me.  Of

course me and my trusty

coupon headed to the checkout lines.  I head home

to play get my Gamsol

and can't find my paper stumps.  I have been

cleaning and organizing my

craft room and put them up thinking I would

remember for sure where I put

them....NOT!!!!  Anyhoo...it took me 2 days to

find my paper stumps which

I stumbled upon by accident.  lol.  I have to say I

love the pencils.
 
 

 Challenges:

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Use

A Stamp and Blog Hop
 
http://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/wednesdaychallenge/simon-

says-

stamptember-stamp-it-challenge-and-blog-hop/
1 comment

Popular posts from this blog

Give Away

Check It Out

Scrapping4fun Challenge #73 "Add Stripes"